Brewery Floor Coating
Breweries are becoming so popular nowadays. Because of the acidic and constantly thermal-shocking hot and cold water-soaked brewing perimeter and the natural cracks in a concrete surface, it will not take long before any bare concrete surface will crack and become corroded. That's why brewery floor coating Vancouver is so beneficial.
Based on your budget, function, and the business vision you have set, one of our many Vancouver concrete coating solutions, installed by our well-trained and highly-experienced technicians, will save you a great deal of extra repair and maintenance costs and make the floor an assistant to the brewing process. Here are some reasons why resinous concrete coating Vancouver is best suited for your brewery floor:
- It meets the requirements of CFIA and USDA for use in food plants.
- It is ultra violet light-resistant, non-yellowing.
- It resists a very wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
- Behaves plastically under heavy impacts; deforms but will not crack or de-bond.
- Easily maintained using commonly employed methods and phenol-free detergents.
- Gloss retention in clear and colored versions.
- High resistance to abrasion and wear.
- Forms hard yet flexible film.
- Provides improved impact-resistance.
- Thermal shock resistant and performs and retains its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -40 °C (-40 °F) up to 120 °C (248 °F)
- Contains low VOC emitting products.
Get a free quote and arrange for a free visit by our technicians and have your perfect floor!